Monday, June 2, 2014

$2 Tuesday Music Flash Sale

It's $2 Tuesday again!

To find all the $2 Tuesday deals, go to Teachers Pay Teachers and search for $2TuesdayMusicFlashSale (one word). Music teachers are posting some big products for $2 - it's a steal!

Here's what I'm sharing for $2 starting tonight:



I use "Paw Paw Patch" to teach 4 sounds on a beat, or "takadimi" (tiritiri and tikatika are also included on separate slides). This product has the kinesthetic visual slides to tap, labeling the sound slides and presentation of the notation slides, plus some part-work for practice. I talked about it before here so I won't repeat myself too much.

My students love the game and ask for it repeatedly! 

Game Tip #1: The first person to go around is not Susie. The first person is looking for Susie. I don't make a big deal out of it; I just say, "Julian, Susie is missing - will you go look for her?" and off they go. 

Game Tip #2: In Kodály Materials class, I learned verse 2 as, "Come on boys, let's go find her!" and I change it to, "Come on friends, let's go find her!" when we play the game. They learn it both ways and it's not a problem. 

And here's what I'm planning on buying tomorrow:


Super cute Instrument Posters from Melody Payne!



Classical Composers Posters by Cori Bloom

and


Musical Brain Breaks by Aileen Miracle.


What's on your wish list?


P.S. Don't forget to follow Sweet Sounds on Facebook this week for Flash Freebies and Giveaways to celebrate 50 Followers and the last week of school for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment