Thursday, June 19, 2014

Working On It Wednesday


Does anyone else feel like they always working on a hundred projects going on at the same time?

Anyone else go from project to project without finishing anything?

One of the things I'm working on professionally is an online binder to help me organize all those projects I'm working on. Update: Check out this link - Airtable is what I've been using lately - so great!

I have my basic planner to keep track of my calendar for long term dates (anyone ever forgotten a program before? Yeah, no? Me neither. Of course not!) But, I also want to find something online that I can access at school and at home.

One thing I'm working on personally is building relationships with my sweet nieces and nephews this summer, too. We got to spend a little time with them this weekend in DFW and I'm hoping they'll get to bring their mom and dad for a visit this fall. 

Here's what I'm working on for school and for my TPT store:


I need some visuals to teach syncopation, so I decided to take my favorite syncopa songs and create new resources! I can't wait to share it with you! Stay tuned for more details.

Update: Here they are! Let me know what you think in the comments!





With the completion of the Kinder "I Can" Statements, I'm bundling 3 grade levels sets (K-2 and 3-5) for a discounted price in my store. Woohoo! I love a good deal. :-)

What are you working on this summer?

Lori Sweet 
Sweet Sounds

Let’s Connect!






1 comment:

  1. Love the upcoming improvisation product! This is something I want my students to try out and become better at. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete