Sunday, October 5, 2014

13 Nights of Treats and Frights!

If you weren't paying attention to Facebook last week, tune in this week for some great freebies and special deals for Fall! It's 13 Nights of Treats and Frights!


That's right, 29 different music teachers will be offering a freebie during the first 13 days of October, along with offering special deals and steals in their stores! Check out this list and see all the stores that will have a freebie and a special deal.

On October 6, McPherson's Music Room and Sweet Sounds are teaming up to give away some fantastic freebies and offer special deals on even more products! I've linked the picture to a TpT search for "13nights" so you can see what freebies and deals are being offered today.

Freebie Alert!
Here's a sneak peek at my freebie:


It's a Fall Bundle! Woohoo! I included my new practice packs for We are Dancing in the Forest (The Wolf Song) and Let Us Chase the Squirrel. Plus as a bonus, I added my Fall Vocal Exploration and my Not So Scary Fall Vocal Exploration. All for FREE on Monday, October 6! 

This set includes beat practice charts, staff reading slides and extra practice cards for using in centers.



How cute is this scarecrow? 
My students love having visuals to go with their warm-ups - 
and I know it helps my ELLs too!

These vocal warm-up slides are super cute and not scary at all!
Help the ghost find a place to land, get the jack-o-lantern to his scarecrow and
help the bat find a piece of candy! 


I almost get tired of this song by the end of October, 
because even my 5th graders still request to play the game 
during their "free-choice reward days." Ha!

50% off Deal:
Plus as my bonus deal, I will be offering The Birch Tree prepare and presentation slides for 50% off the regular price. Woohoo!

This is a beautiful song to teach; I'm hoping to do it as a warm-up round for my choir this year. That starts next week! Eek!


Don't forget to go to TPT tomorrow (Monday, October 6) to get your freebies from Sweet Sounds and Linda McPherson! Our freebies and deals are easy to find by searching "13Nights" in the search box or clicking here.

Happy 13 Nights!




No comments:

Post a Comment