Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School Deals plus Music Room Set Up

It's time to play the music! It's time to light the lights! It's time to set up our rooms for the school year! Or more accurately, it's time to put on makeup, it's time to dress up right! (amiright?!)

I know I'm a little late to the starting school party, but I don't have inservice until Tuesday so I am still in denial that summer is over.

I am crazy busy right now writing lesson plans, making freezer-crock-pot meals and playing with my puppy as much as possible before the year starts. So, this will be like "wordless wednesday" with minimal words. :-) Enjoy!


Before:

mountain of boxes!

During:



Yay for awesome moms of teachers!! 
  

Look what my mom made me! My aunt and I helped!


Here I am printing off stuff and making a large to-do list!


tone ladder in the making!


After!




Happy back to school!

Let’s Connect!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the party! What are you using for your solfa ladder? It is SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom found those circle chalkboards at Target! (in the scrapbook section)... I thought about clipping them with clothespins, but for now I'm using velcro. :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete