Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Five Favorite Pins of November Linky Party!

It's time again for Five Favorite Pins!


I'm having a blast with the new Pinterest algorithm! So many great pins have come to my "wall" from people I'm not following. How cool is that?!

Here are the top five for November:

#1 A Perfect Pairing


I just love this book! What a cute way to introduce the Pilgrims and the Indians to your students. My sweeties in Kindergarten just love this song!

#2 I Heart Anchor Charts!



What a great chart! I need to make one for recorder hand position - thumb at 2:00! fatty patty! one candle! I see an anchor chart in my future.

#3 Word Picture



Cool Hot idea! I'm thinking fire safety week, complete with Scotland's Burning and maybe a cool listening for Charlotte-town.

#4 Vintage Mail Bag 



How cute would it be to use a messenger bag for Ida Red and the Post Office game?

#4 TP Roll Bee Puppet



And last, but not least a cute homemade bee puppet! Perfect to use with Bee, Bee or Hickety Tickety or even "I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee!"

What are some of your favorite pins?

Let’s Connect!

No comments:

Post a Comment