Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Teach Like a Pirate Day!

Arrrrr Mateys! Tomorrow is Talk Like a Pirate Day! (Thursday, September 19) Will you dare to speak like a pirate all day in your classroom? I won't! But I will be singing some "pirate chanteys."



Some music teachers got together and decided to throw a Teach Like a Pirate Sale! Just click on the picture above or go to teacherspayteachers.com and search for PirateMusicFlashSale for some great deals on Pirate songs! Or else ye walk the plank!

My pirate deal of the day is my "Turn the Glasses Over" slides. Isn't he a cute pirate?



Review known rhythms!


Read & play new pitches!


...and a challenge with the flashcards! 

*Note: I usually don't use such decorative fonts, but my 4th graders LOVE trying to read the "pirate language." *giggles*

And as a bonus, all of my pirate songs are 50% off - including money-saving bundles! Woohoo!








Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!










2 comments: