Thursday, June 26, 2014

More Kodály Graduates & a Pop Sale!

My friend Corrie Box is a rockstar! She spends her summers teaching at Kodály programs around the country. This week, she is finishing up teaching at the Kodály Levels Course at the University of New Mexico.

I thought I'd share a few embarrassing cute photos of us when we were doing our Kodály levels at Texas State. :-) Love you, Corrie!


This is our Level 2 group shot!



Level 3!!! Woohoo!! Finally!!!



My favorite pic!! TMEA buddies!

You probably don't want to hear my level stories again... so I'll skip on to the good news:

In honor of her hard working students, 
I'm having another Pop Sale


All music products at my TPT store will be 20% this Friday-Sunday!

Be sure to follow this blog to stay in the loop with future sales and events, plus fun teaching ideas for the Kodály classroom.

And when you like my Facebook page you'll get updates for Flash Freebies, upcoming products and the awesome $2TuesdayMusicFlashSale (this coming Tuesday)!

Happy Kodály-ing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment